Today is my brother in law, John's birthday. He is exactly 10 years older than me and his birthday is one month after mine. John is a very special member of our family. He is married to my sister Alice and is father to Ben, Patrick, Ali and Sally. John is a great husband, father and disciple of Jesus Christ. He is very active at Southside where he serves as a deacon and sings in the choir! :)
Here are some of our favorite things about John:
- He is very patient in a family of super impatient people!
- He is always there when you need him and is a great son in law & brother in law.
- He is very thrifty as Sally would say!
- He has the "gift of beard" per nephew Rob.
- He puts up with all of us finishing his sentences for him! ;)
- He drives a truck no one else can drive!
- He can load a dishwasher like NO ONE else.
- He has a passion for serving others through local, state & international missions.
Happy Birthday, John! I hope you have a great day! Love you, mean it!