Tuesday, February 12, 2008

(SIGH)

There are no words to adequately express what I felt last night. There aren't many times in life where I am speechless, but this was one of them. Your generosity, kindness and friendship are overwhelming. What a blessing it is to be a part of the family of God. Your love and support are priceless to me. Every time I look at this necklace, a flood of emotions rolls over me. I am in awe of the way you love and give. Thank you for encouraging me last night. You will never know how much I love and appreciate you.

This has truly been a season in my life God has ordained and marked with a special "stone". There is no other group of people I would rather be on the journey with. Over the past 12 years I have learned so much from you about faith and perseverance. I have seen so many of you walk difficult paths, celebrate great joy, endure phyiscal illnesses and many other seasons of life. You have shown me how to trust God with all things and to freely worship Him...no matter what. I give thanks to our great God for you each day. I am so thankful it was in His divine plan for my life that I be a part of AMRBC.

I look forward as we step into the next "divine opportunity". I can't wait to see what HE has in store for us.

Love you, mean it!
juju

1 comments:

Megie said...

JuJu- We're so sorry that we couldn't be there to celebrate with you but, we just want you to know what a very special person you are to us. You have been so encouraging to us over the years, as we have gone through our own personal journeys and, we appreciate your friendship and your many prayers. You have truly been a great inspiration to us and we thank our God every day for your ministry and the way you have always been able to bring us into worship by your leadership. You truly have a talent and a love for music and worship and, it has been a joy and a priviledge to worship with you. We can hardly wait for the next step into a "Forever Journey" with Christ and our wonderful church family at AMRBC. God Bless you JuJu.

Ronnie and Megie Wall