This is a belated birthday post to Sally Baby!
On Monday, January 27, 1992, the Washington Redskins were celebrating their Super Bowl victory the night before. We were celebrating the birth of Sarah Clare (Clare for her Grandad!)into our family. How we had waited for this little bundle of joy...after four wonderful, handsome boys...we were due for a girl. Aunt Pam and I were primed! We had bought dresses and hairbows galore!
- a great student with big goals
- a member of the chorus (yea!)
- actively involved with her youth group
- a disciple of our Lord
- a wonderful friend to all her buddies
- fun, loving, kind, smart,
- Daisy's mom
- a fashion expert for her Mama & aunts
- OUR BABY.
I am so glad our heavenly Father gave us the privilege of having you in our family and I am very proud of the young lady you are growing up to be. Love you, mean it!