Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A picture is worth a thousand words...

These pictures are worth a thousand laughs!!! And I was foolish to think there was only one! I found these "bootleg" pics in our share drive at school. The "close up" will be here tomorrow I hope. Oh, the things we do for our students at school.....:)

Check us out...we are busting some moves! The stage at Chapman will never be the same. For you long time AMRBC folks...that's Kathy B, your former secretary on the left!



Stop in the name of love, before you break my heart
Stop in the name of love, before you break my heart...

Think it over.....think it over.....

5 comments:

Mak said...

It was definitely PRICELESS!

Chris said...

Hmmm....now to download these and put the power of photoshop to work.... HEHEHEHE :-)

Looks like everyone was in character and doing a great job. Sorry that I missed that!

Anonymous said...

HOW FUNNY! Can't wait to see the video...JH

J.E. said...

These pics were well worth the wait!!!

Megie said...

Di and The Supremes- move over girls. There's a new act in town!
What fun!