Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The 1660 Tour

I have had a few questions about the 1660 tour...If you look to the right and down on the blog, you will see by the ticker, Sally, my precious niece will be 16 on January 27th. Hard to believe. It seems like just yesterday she looked like Anna Camille & Emma.

So, that's the 16. My wonderful sister, Pam, will be the last half of the number on October 21st.
Alice, Sally, Pam and I will celebrate and commemorate both these monumental birthdays with a trip to NY during spring break! We can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Alison said...

I am so excited about Sally's birthday. I hate that I can't go with ya'll to New York! :( I know you have so much fun!!

jkstrib said...

I wish you could go too. If we are going to have a "uniform" school calendar in SC...they need to coordinate spring break weeks!!

Summer said...

I would LOVE to go to New York! I am so jealous. You guys are going to have so much fun! This is such a great way to celebrate. I cant wait to hear about it.