Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Secret Santa...

has been filling my box at school with all kinds of goodies for the past three weeks. I have LOVED every single thing she left me. I found out today who it was....
KELLY!
Here she is, with her precious children Caroline and Eli. Kelly is Ali's sister, my nephew's wife, so we are almost kinfolks! ;)
Say a prayer for them this week. The whole family has been passing a terrible stomach virus around to each other for several days. Pray they all get better & are able to enjoy a great Christmas with each other!




Thank you, Kelly for being the "bestest" Secret Santa in the world. I am glad we are serving the Lord together at IIS. I will be praying all is back to normal at the Watson house!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Aww! Thank you so much!! You are super sweet! Love you!