Monday, October 1, 2007

Goosebumps are a good thing!

The music yesterday was great. It passed my test of good...I got goosebumps several times yesterday. I enjoyed every minute of three worship services and an afternoon of rehearsal. We got much accomplished. Thank you for the great turn out.

I shared this with someone earlier today who was affirming to me how our trip to Thorington Road was a GOD thing. Folks, He is already at work preparing our hearts and the hearts of those we will sing to. I urge us all to seek Him daily to prepare our hearts for this experience. He has spoken to my heart very clearly on 2 different occasions about this mission trip...

  1. The Sunday after DJ returned from Thorington Rd. the Lord placed it upon my heart for me to ask DJ about the choir and orchestra going to TRBC. I wasn't surprised with DJ's response..."This is a GOD thing."
  2. He spoke to my heart at Choral Festival about Susan singing. What a work He is doing in her life right now. There will be people in the congregation who need to hear about her journey.

Each day God impresses upon me that this will be a "life changing" event for all involved. Be ready. Be prepared to listen. He has something to say to ALL of us.

That gives me goosebumps too! One month and 2 days to go! I can't wait.

0 comments: