Friday, August 10, 2007

I Got Tagged by Ali!

Four jobs I have had:
1. Switchboard Operator
2. Band Director
3. GED program monitor
4. Sales Clerk

Four places I have lived:
1. Union, SC
2. Sumter, SC
3. Spartanburg, SC
4.Inman, SC

TV shows:
1. Andy Griffith
2. The Singing Bee
3. Wheel of Fortune...Grandad and I like this one!
4. 48 Hours Mystery

Food
1. Macaroni and Cheese
2. Delightful Dishes Chicken Salad
3. Chicken
4. Butter Pecan Ice Cream

I would rather be:
1. at Edisto or Folly Beach
2. staying home with Molly all day
3. scrapbooking
4. singing

Favorite movies:
1. Steel Magnolias
2. Hope Floats
3. Christmas Vacation
4. Anything with George Clooney

I tag:
1. Brenda
2. Jed
3. Matt

Sorry, guys....you are my only friends with blogs! ;)

2 comments:

Matt Johnson said...

Lord have mercy....

Anonymous said...

Julie, I noticed you still wish to be scrapbooking - the 4th Friday of each month we are at the CLC scrappin! Join us for fun and croppin! Thanks for adding Anna to your blog - she needs those contacts and prayers! - Amy