Sunday, July 29, 2007

Last Chance!!

Tomorrow night is your last chance to indulge in some dessert at my house! After that, the pans get packed up for another year! ;) I hope to see many of you! I apologize for not meeting last week, but under the circumstances, I knew you would understand! I am expecting a "bumper crop" tomorrow night. I hope to see all the tenors and basses and any ladies who have not been able to come yet. Things are baking in the oven as I type. YUM! YUM! It smells GOOD!
I missed several folks today. Many were out of town, but remember our motto....in town, in choir. We need all God's children singing on Sunday. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow night or Wednesday!

Love you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

JuJu- I just spoke with Ronnie a little bit ago and he's not going to be able to make it tonight. He had an early call in Alma,Georgia and it's going to push him to get back in time. I hope you're not making another wonderful cake with the chocolate icing like we had yesterday in Sunday School. Man.., if you are I'm coming and singing bass just so I can have another piece of that cake. Anyway.., we'll see you Wednesday night. Ronnie rearranged his schedule this week so he can be at practice Wednesday.

Love ya-
Megie