Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tonight, tonight.....

The LORD is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.
Exodus 15:2



The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him,
and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
Psalm 28:6-8


He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.
Psalm 40:3


Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to
God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 5:19-20


Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs
with gratitude in your hearts to God.
Colossians 3:16

Choir practice is Scriptural!
We WILL have practice tonight!
See you then.
I have missed you!

0 comments: