Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

This is my precious Daddy. I have been very blessed over the past 47 years to have him for a father. He has taught me many things such as

*how to spend money! ;)
*how to fish (ask him about the time he had to pay the fine for me @ Lake Murray!)
*an appreciation for music of all kinds.
*how to be a friend

and most importantly...
*how to persevere in the face of great difficulty
*how to pray and how to listen
*how to live for Jesus every day of your life.


Thank you for being a hero of the faith to me by your words, life and example. I will always be grateful God decided to make you my Daddy.

We have two other great dads in our family...

Bob and John...My brother in laws are two of the very best. They are great husbands and fathers. I am proud they are members of our family. They have helped raise four great young men and one lovely young lady. Thank you for loving my sisters and for taking care of all of us.



Rob and Matt...the newest Daddies!

You have had great role models and I know you both will be great fathers. I can't wait to meet my great nieces or nephews!

I love you all very much and I am so proud of each one of you!

0 comments: