Thursday, May 24, 2007

The last post at NPE...

We just finished our lunch at Steak and Ale (very delicious...thanks, Chris!) This will be the last post in my office here at NPE....another chapter in life has come to a close. When you come to these crossroads in life, it's amazing how quickly time flies. It is hard to believe eight years have come and gone. God's plans for us sometimes cause us heartache and pain as we leave people we love and admire, but I am looking forward to what He has in store for me in this next phase of life. He has proven His faithfulness and the goodness of His plans to me over and over. He is the Lord of my life and I will follow Him where ever He wants me to go.

To my NPE family...thank you for loving and supporting me for the past eight years. You are one of the dearest groups of people I have ever had the privilege of working with. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Chris, keep your eyes on the Lord and keep allowing Him to direct your paths. I have enjoyed our fellowship this year. I love you, brother.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

JuJu, I too am sad to leave my school family at fcms, but I am very excited about working with you next year at iis! :-)