Thursday, May 3, 2007

Congratulations, Sterling!

One of my favorite people in the whole wide world is reaching a milestone in his life today. Sterling Dyar is graduating from North Greenville University. Sterling is my boy. Such a sweetheart...I have loved him from the first moment I met him when his family came to AMRBC. He is kind, intelligent, compassionate, and just down right funny. Sterling can always make you laugh. I am amazed at his innate musical ability...He can sing (although I have to practically hold a gun to his head to get him to do it!) and can play a mean acoustic and bass guitar. Heather, you are one lucky girl!!!

Sterling, today I want you to know I love you, I am proud of you, and I can't wait to see how the Lord is going to use that willing heart of yours. He has GREAT plans for you. I am selfishly praying He will leave you with us to serve Him for a LONG time. Love ya, mean it!

juju

2 comments:

Sterling said...

Although I don't feel I deserve such praise, thank you so much juju!!! That is the sweetest thing ever!!!

Chris said...

I agree....Sterling is Da-Man!!! We'll get him jamming on some electric guitar too before long!!