Tuesday, March 6, 2007

God Has Given Us a Stone!

Sing with me...

It makes me want to shout
Hallelujah, thank You Jesus,

Lord, You're worthy of all the glory and all the praise.

God has given us a stone today. We can look back on this day and remember how the Lord answered the prayers of His people. Set this stone of remembrance up in your heart and mind...one day you will need the reassurance God hears your prayers and is working on your behalf. Praise the Lord for what He has done for our brother Steve! These are the verses I prayed this morning during my hour. God had indeed given Steve a new song to sing...a song of healing and deliverance. The Lord is victorious in this battle. Let us continue to be faith and cry out daily for God to continue this mighty work. I am looking forward to the day when we will hear him sing in that beautiful voice....You were there....

I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and He turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along. He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see what He has done and be astounded. They will put their trust in the Lord." Psalm 40: 1-3

"But may all who search for You be filled with joy and gladness. May those who love Your salvation repeatedly shout, 'The Lord is great!' As for me, I am poor and needy, but the Lord is thinking about me right now. You are my helper and my Savior. Do not delay, O my God." Psalm 40: 16-17


Praise You our all powerful God for delivering our brother today and setting his feet on solid ground. Father, we pray You will continue to steady his steps as he continues through the remaining treatments. We thank You for the new song You have placed in his heart. We know you have great things in store for his life and You will give him the opportunity to tell his story of healing and deliverance so many will see what You have done and will be amazed at our GREAT God. They will put their trust in You because our brother's testimony of You. We shout to heaven today....YOU ARE GREAT AND GREATLY TO BE PRAISED! We know You are thinking of us even now. You are our Helper and our Savior. We praise You because You did not delay. You are an on time God! HALLELUJAH!

0 comments: