We are so blessed to be a part of such a dynamic church! I appreciate you and your faithfulness to our music ministry SO much. Remember we are doing eternal Kingdom work and we need everyone to make our service effective!
- NO choir rehearsal this week. Enjoy your last night off!
- Steve's birthday is Thursday. Send him a card. He is scheduled for a treatment that day!
- We will be doing Where Your Glory Dwells on Sunday! Sara Beth and Jed will be leading for me. Nephew Matt, who is in med school, is receiving his white coat on Sunday and we will be celebrating in Columbia as a family! Support Sara Beth and Jed with your sweet smiling face!
- Friday, January 26th....The choir will be hosting an auction for Jed and Matt who will be traveling to the Philippines to deliver Operation Christmas Child boxes. Be thinking of a couple of items you can donate to auction off. Let's be faithful in supporting these two precious men of God!
- Get ready for Easter!! It is awesome. I have been listening nonstop since I found it. It is SO encouraging. I can't wait for you to hear it!!!
I want to encourage you to be a part of DJ's study on Sunday night. Here's a quote from the study book by Kay Arthur that really put in perspective for me...
"When you know what God says, what He means, and how to put His truths into practice, you will be equipped for every circumstance of life."
That is where I want to be....
Love ya, mean it!