Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Back to work!

First day back at work in a brand new year! It's Wednesday, but it feels like Monday. Makes my confused brain tired just thinking about it!

Several things on my agenda today:

  • NEW YEAR'S EVE WAS AWESOME! Thank you for sacrificing your time and money to be a part of this great evening! I know it will bless Steve's heart when he sees that DVD and all of those smiling faces from AMRBC singing their hearts out to glorify God and to honor him. I am so proud of you. You always rise to the occasion! To God be the glory great things He has done!
  • Check Steve's Caring Bridge site...there is a new update from Stephen! Keep praying for God's miracle! www.caringbridge.org/stevedyar
  • Easter has been selected and ordered this morning! You are going to LOVE it!!! I have been listening to it nonstop since I heard it yesterday! It's called Redeemed by Mike Speck. It is TOTALLY Anderson Mill. Get ready...it's a big, challenging work but I can't wait to hear you sing it and see God use it. It is very evangelistic, so begin to pray now for the Lord to bring lost people in to hear the presentation. I will have a CD for you soon.
  • We will present this on Sunday, April 1st. Mark the date on your calendar!
  • Invite someone to join the choir!
  • Remember I love you and I pray for you each day.

Julie

0 comments: